Eats too spicy chip: 14-year-old boy dies in US – World –

In the US, a teenage girl died in a test of courage after eating a very spicy corn chip. A 14-year-old boy from Worcester, Massachusetts, died of a heart attack as a result of consuming a “food product with a high concentration of capsaicin,” according to an autopsy report released Thursday. It is a hot substance found in chilies, peppers, and hot peppers.

According to local media, the teenager died in early September. A few days after his death, the Super Sharp chip manufacturer pulled the product from the market. This chip features one of the world’s hottest chili peppers, the Carolina Reaper.

The chips were sold in packages containing only one copy of each. The product was called the “One Chip Challenge”. The “One Chip Challenge” became a trend among the youth on online networks.

The chip’s packaging showed a glowing red skull. On the back was a warning that the chip should be kept “out of the reach of children”.

According to the autopsy report, the 14-year-old boy suffered from a congenital heart defect and abnormal enlargement of the heart. So his heart problems may have been the cause of his death.

There are also tests of courage among young people in Germany with very sharp chips. In some cases, consumption in this country has led to emergency medical calls.

See also  SportWoche Party 2024 in the Making, March 29 (Will Osprey)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *