One of the Malta Institute of Management’s most reputable courses, is by no doubt the Master in Business Administration (MBA). This Master is delivered in collaboration with Edinburgh Business School and Heriot-Watt University. The Malta Institute of Management is the exclusive representative of these entities in Malta.
Why opt for a self-study MBA with us?
- You may study at your own pace and at your own time;
- Ample choice of self-study management courses including Finance, Human Resources, Marketing and Strategic Management amongst others.
- Courses and Qualifications are recognized at EQF Level 7;
- Governed by the Royal Charter of the United Kingdom guaranteeing quality and rigour within the programs;
- Heriot-Watt University ranked in the top 300 Universities worldwide according to Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020.
- The course may be studied fully online on the University’s online portal;
- Questions and queries may be lodged via official online blogs with the respective Faculty;
- Online practice questions available.
By completing a total of 9 modules, students will obtain a Master in Business Administration which is recognized by the Maltese National Commission for further and Higher Education at MQF/EQF Level 7. Students may opt to add 2 additional modules in case they wish to specialize in Human Resources, Marketing, Finance or Strategic Planning amongst others.
Father’s Day offer: Book and pay by Wednesday 17th June, and benefit from a discounted price of:
€1,000 €925 per module.
Contact MIM for more information and for registration via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 79093467. Benefit from this offer today!